The Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP), the country’s premier management institution for the public sector, runs and operates two conference facilities. One of them is located in Tagaytay City, while the other is conveniently situated in Pasig, within the bustling Ortigas Center complex. This is the DAP Conference Center – Pasig.
The DAP Conference Center – Pasig is ideal for workshops, seminars, conference, and various other activities. Though not offering lodging facilities (as in the DAP Conference Center – Tagaytay), it responds to all your needs for successful live-out functions.
Consider the following:
- Function rooms of varying sizes, all of them air-conditioned and compete with the necessary audio-visual equipment.
- A multi-purpose course suited for different kinds of sports activities, such as basketball, volleyball and tennis.
- A dining room that can accommodate more than 150 persons
- Support facilities available within the building, such as telephone, fax, reproduction facilities, a library with a sizeable collection of development-related books and periodicals, and a medical clinic.
The DAP Conference Center – Pasig is also a walking distance to hotels, restaurants, banks, and two of Metro Manila’s most modern shopping malls.
|L.S. Virata Hall||1st Floor||150-300 persons||PhP 45,000.00|
|L.S. Virata Hall Middle Room||1st Floor||80-110 persons||PhP 25,000.00|
|L.S. Virata Small Room||1st Floor||20-35 persons||PhP 10,000.00|
|O.D. Corpuz Hall||6th Floor||120-200 persons||PhP 35,000.00|
|O.D. Corpuz I||6th Floor||35-100 persons||PhP 15,000.00|
|O.D. Corpuz II||6th Floor||30-50 persons||PhP 12,000.00|
|Veranda||6th Floor||50 persons||PhP 12,000.00|
* Note: Rates are inclusive of Service Charge and Applicable Government Taxes and are subject to change without prior notice. Sound system, LCD screen and whiteboard are also included in the package.
For particulars, contact:
The Sales and Marketing Office
DAP Building, San Miguel Avenue
Tel. Nos. 631-2152 or 631-2144
631-0921 to 30 locals 118 or 115