The development Academy of the Philippines Library maintains a collection of relevant, responsive and timely information in various formats. Its overall holdings have significant strengths in the public management and development, productivity and quality and research.
- 1. Research and Reference Service
- 2. Circulation Service
- 3. Interlibrary Loan
- 4. Referrals
- 5. Online Access to Open Source Databases
Access to the Library
The library materials are made available for use to all bonafide student, faculty, administrators, officials and staff of the Development Academy of the Philippines from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm (without noon break) and Saturday (with noon break).
While visiting researchers and scholars are welcome to use the resources, limitation of space and staff require that visiting privilages will be made possible by pre-arranged visits. Researchers from other institutions (except researchers from government agencies) may use the library provided they have a referral letter the Librarian of his/her institution.
Borrowing / Returning
- 1. Dap student faculty members and staff allowed to borrow three (3) books for one (1) week.
- 2. Library users are limited to two (2) renewals per month.
- 3. Action Plans and Projects are strictly for room use only.
- 1. Ten (10) minutes to approve request for library materials.