The Philippine Quality Award (POA) Application Development Course aims to assist and train the public sector to understand, interpret and use the POA Performance Excellence Framework in writing a complete application report.
TOPICS IN THE COURSE
- The Performance Excellence Framework (PEF);
- Documenting management approaches and results using the PEF; and,
- Writing a complete application report
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSE?
The course is open for general managers, management, representatives, quality assurance managers, TQM managers, quality auditors and key officers. Organizations are encouraged to send at least four (4) participants for large organizations and two (2) participants for small/medium-sized organizations.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Perform self-assessment to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement;
- Use an integrated management approach to achieve superior organizational results;
- Write a complete application report to be recognized; and,
- Learn from the experiences of POA recipients
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 631 -2156 for reservations or inquiries